I admire anyone who has the guts to dedicate their life to someone
By the end of 2013:
- I will have passed my driving test
- I will have a plan for after graduation
- I will start to feel better about how shit my childhood was
A LIST OF THINGS I’M THINKING RIGHT NOW:
at least I can say I gave it a shot
I’ll probably at some point regret that
don’t just focus on the good things it will make you feel worse
I’d give everything to go back 6 months to fall in love with Vienna and Matt again
I look forward to the day you wake up and realise she’s not longer interested you and no longer am I
I’ve become heartless
September 1st is the start of a new educational year and also the first day of my new job, therefore it is acceptable for me to make some new year’s resolutions:
1) commit myself to my university studies, work within my society and my role as a student ambassador
2) learn to save money, I have a new better paid job with more hours I have no excuse
3) continue to find new and unknown bands to love and see live
4) make some form of plan and then book a trip that allows me to have travelled further than the European border by this time next year
- American: I want to live in the UK.
- Asian: I want to live in the UK.
- Indian: I want to live in the UK.
- African: I want to live in the UK.
- Hispanic: I want to live in the UK.
- Canadian: I want to live in the UK.
- Filipino: I want to live in the UK.
- British: wat